We offer scenic and custom tours to other interesting spots in Western Sonoma County. We follow the Russian River to the Pacific Ocean , through scenic roads in the heart of our Wine Country. You will see spectacular views of the ocean's crashing waves, along with peaceful beaches. We visit small towns and villages which offer unique gift items. We can also stop at a few out of the way places, like:
- California Rivers Carnivores - A unique nursery featuring over 400 types of insect eating plants – Yikes!
- Bodega – Where Hitchcock's classic thriller “The Birds” was filmed.
- Duncan's Mill – Featuring some very unique gift shops and a great Art Gallery.
- Rivers End – Where the Russian River spills into the Pacific Ocean; with Harbor Seals frolicking in the surf (or lying around like big slugs on the beach).
- Beautiful natural scenery along the way, and usually lots of wild life.
- Other Points of Interest, including Garden Tours (call or write for additional information)
Tour Length and Costs
Our scenic tours average four to five hours, we have a picnic lunch and see lots of beautiful scenery along the way.
We provide transportation to and from your place of lodging, in a comfortable 14 passenger van, with big windows for plenty of visibility. Picnic lunch is included, and the benefit of an experienced local (friendly) guide. Our rates are reasonable:
- $60.00 per hour - for a group of 1 to 7 guests
- $90.00 per hour - for a group of 8 to 12 guests
We will develop an itinerary for you that will make your stay in Sonoma County a memorable one!
To reach us: Call Us: (707) 579 - 2209 or Email Us: